collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the website.
Please read this privacy carefully.
Definitions and interpretation
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trust and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provisions includes any modification or amendment of it;
to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Green Triangle UK is the “data controller”. This means the Green
Triangle UK determines for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
6. Green Triangle UK will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail, or through any other means; in each
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make
improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency
with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. We store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or
loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address:
10. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices
against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe
Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
11. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the period
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that
we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about
you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are
legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.